How We Work:

First, we are 100% FREE to your organization, NO Hidden Costs or Fees!

How do we do this?  If the item up for bid auctions, a percentage is given to your organization or group.  If the item does NOT auction, we just bring it to our next charity auction event, at NO Cost to you!  Plus, we do all the work by bringing all the items, bid sheets, set-up, answer questions, collect payments, and clean up!














Angel Auctions not only offers FREE Auction Services, but also a Great Variety of Auction Items, such as:  Autographed Memorabilia (Full Size Helmets, Mini Helmets, Jerseys, Hats, and much more.) 

-Signed Footballs, Baseballs, Basketballs, Hockey Pucks, Baseball Bats, MMA Gloves, Game Used Items, and much more.
-Professionally Framed Prints (Sports and Local Art)
-Framed Photos (Autographed and Local Teams)
-Licensed Collegiate Jewelry and Collectibles.
-Purses, Bracelets, Necklaces, Men's and Women's Watches, Decorative Jewelry, Wallets, and much more.
-Professional and Collegiate Sports Related Items (Car Flags, Shoes, T-shirts, Collectables, and many more.)
-Baskets (Sports Related and Event Related Items, Professional Looking Baskets)
-Trips, Sports and Event Tickets, Golf Outings, Rare and Interesting Adventures.












Silent, and Live Auctions Available:  Not only does Angel Auctions provide all the auction items to you at NO cost, but we do all the bid sheets and can collect the money at the end, including credit cards.  At the end of the event, we just write a check for the total amount raised and that is it.  Please call to find out how to get your FREE Online Auction Today! For Live Events, all we ask are tables set up and as many people as possible to help your charitable cause!

How we obtain all the memorabilia:  We have been collecting autographs and memorabilia for over ten years and have personally obtained 95% of the items in person.  The other 5% are obtained through trusted vendors or the professional sports teams we work with.  Angel Auctions purchases all the footballs, baseballs, jerseys, etc., in bulk and then get them signed. By doing this, it allows us to pass a high quality item at a reasonable starting bid for our auctions.

No bids and no cost to your organization!  This applies to all items that we have obtained ourselves.  If you are looking for fewer items for a large event, please contact us about our Corporate Program.  (Note to Donors: 100% of all donations given to Angel Auctions will be directly given to the charity, minus a small CC fee.)

Feel free to contact Angel Auctions today with any questions you may have! 

No event is too big or too small for us to help!  Call Chad at:  (678) 386-4513






















Referrals:

“I would like to say thank you to Angel Auctions for hosting a charity event for Lupus. My wife suffers from Lupus so this makes it very near to my heart. Chad Blake the founder and Cheryl Blake went above and beyond, by not only making our charity goal donation but surpassing it. That’s one more notch for fighting Lupus. Thanks Chad and Cheryl you guys really do care!” 

-- Donnie Leeman


"Angel Auctions is such an amazing charity organization with amazing people behind it. Chad and Cheryl are a true blessing to so many, including me. They use their time and resources to make magic happen and are more than pleased to do so. A family member was in a time of need and with no hesitation they were there to help lend a hand in any way they could. They are so amazing and active in charity and willing in service. They are the change we want to see in the world." 

--Lindsay Brouilette


"I have DJ'd several events where Angel Auctions has brought their sports memorabilia in to help raise money for various causes.  The quality items always cause excitement among the team fans (and those trying to find gifts for their family and friends who are fans!).  Chad is personable and easy to work with as well.  I would definitely recommend you to consider using Angel Auctions for your next cause-related fundraising event!"

--Vanessa Hundley, Audioprism Entertainment


"Angel Auctions is not just a good business, but good people. They will not only help draw people to your event and raise money for your cause, but also remain loyal to you, your cause and your business long after the event is over. An Angel Auction is good for business and great for the community. Highly recommend Angel Auctions for your next event."

-- Meghan Laprade Woering


"Having known the owners of Angel Auction for many years, they truly have a passion for helping others and the community. I highly recommend them for your next charity event."

-- Patty Homminga














Angel Auctions   Chad Blake Realty     

Call Us Today: 678-386-4513